Monday, July 03, 2006

Video games

Why is it that so many men derive much pleasure from playing video games. For whatever reason I find xbox and all other video games annoying. Men, if you are over 25 please pack up the Nintendo(spel). It is such a turn off to wake up early in the morning and find your man playing a video game instead of playing with you(wink).

p.s. I found out my swinger friend plays video games. This is so not cool, he has messed up the fantasy before I've even given him some. I'm not going to let that stop me from hitting it at least one time though.

3 comments:

Tutsy said...

Can't really comment about the video games 'cuz i am a video game fanatic my self.....trust me its fun when u get into it especially the Xbox-360 omo u better get with the program.

The Stiltwalker said...

I play video games!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

@ stilt walker- I was shocked when I read that you play video games on your blog.
@ tutsy- Not you too. Yall better leave those video games alone.